Sunday, April 29, 2012

echo...echooo....echoooooo

It's been a long time since I have even considered posting on my blog. TOO LONG!
So long in fact, that I forgot my password.

What's even crazier is that it's almost MAY!!!

So what have I been up to one may ask...
well.... nothing major, but A LOT at the same time.

In January I enjoyed a lot of time in front of the fireplace reading Hunger Games; I HIGHLY recommend.

In January I took over the local produce co-op in my town. It has basically taken on a life of it's own, and has grown 788% since then. Like I said, it's out of control!! Luckily I have wonderful volunteers and a great host.

I also was able to visit a dear, dear friend of mine in Portland, OR. My sweet hubby gave me a week long trip to OR for Christmas to visit my buddy and her cute family. I'll have to dedicate an entire post to our adventures.

We also started getting serious about little sister's bedroom remodel. Still need to post a series of before and in progress pics. I'll save that for another post as well.

In February I had a ton of sewing projects!! Love to sew fun clothes and goodies.


Also helped make a few Valentine's boxes for the kiddos. :)


In March the weather was CRAZY warm over Spring Break!! My rad sister from Toronto came to visit with her little man. He's such a ham!!

Now we are at the end of April and little sister's room is almost finished, worked on landscaping & gardens this week, more sewing, decorating projects, and more. I have all these fun projects going on that I never have time to blog about them. One day.....

Enjoy the last few days of April!
Before I know it Christmas will be here.... in 238 days to be exact!!

2 comments:

Charisa said...

That ALL sounds major to me! Sounds like you're having fun while at it though!

Splendorfalls said...

Yay a post! Can't wait to see the new room!