Friday, December 9, 2011

Right Now...


stole this idea from meg :
right now i am…
watching: just finished up Tudors and starting Friday Night Lights. I listen to it while I sew; my production suffers a little when it's good. 
eating:  munched on a sugar cookie by our local bakery. they are hands down the best ever. i craved them when I was pregnant with ella. 
drinking:  coffee (VIA by starbucks!! caramel is my fave), water & True Lemon Raspberry Lemonade mixes. i get bored with water and the true lemon mix is awesome!!
wearing: a tie-dye shirt from my son's field trip 2 years ago, yoga pants, and a 10 year old Kansas University sweatshirt. oh and...my moccasins to keep my cold feet warm.
avoiding:  laundry and dishes. it's all to easy to walk past them or bribe the kids to do it all with a video game. too much sewing going on to really care right now.
feeling:  worn out. like i'm playing catch up all the time. one more show is what i keep chanting in my head then i can enjoy the season.
missing:  my grandma in Kansas. 
thankful:  for speed dry top coat nail polish and girlfriends that that can obsess with me about nail art on pinterest and don't judge me. lol and my husband, and kids - that ol' chestnut. ;)
weather:  low tonight is 17 freakin' degrees. ugh! 
praying:  for a friend at church that found out she has stage 4 cancer. it sucks. 
needing:  a maid, chef, physical trainer, chauffer, nanny, oh and clone. eyelash extensions would be nice too. 
thinking: about how to share with the kids the real meaning of Christmas. It's easy to talk about it, but showing it is another thing. 
loving:  the sound of my husband playing his new guitar. 

and you?  what are you up to?

4 comments:

Charisa said...

Drinking coffee (Archer Hills Donut Shop) without flavored creamer cause I'm trying to ditch the all the fake stuff.

Wearing red PJ pants with white hearts on them and a holey sweatshirt that I've had since at least '92.

Getting prepped to tackle the boxes in Vance's room today.

Hoping I'll find my fingernail clippers today in the bathroom boxes. Nails are getting out of control!

Tasha Roe said...

why is it the older the sweatshirt the better? more broken in?

as much as i hate the act of packing up boxes and moving i love the new possibilities. good luck, girl!!

beth said...

aw, Tash, so sorry to read about your friend. I will keep her in my prayers.

Splendorfalls said...

I"m catching up on a weeks worth of blogs!