Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ruffle Mania

The ruffle craze has hit the Roe household in the form of a...... wait for it....

SHOWER CURTAIN.



Andy says that he likes it. The jury is still out for me.  I love how it turned out - just don't know if it's the right fit for this bathroom. Hoping it will grow on me the longer I leave it up.

Here are a few more pics.


It is pretty close to perfectly matching the towels.
I think I need a third accent color.
a mustard yellow?
orange?

Keep watching in the etsy shop for more shower curtains!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE it. Seriously, how can you be iffy about it? It's awesome.

Splendorfalls said...

Ooh yeah yellow!!!

It sure looks pretty in the photos!! Can't wait to see it on person!

Charisa said...

Looks great and I agree too that yellow would be the perfect pop color for the room!

My attempt for the ruffle craze was a ruffle-trimmed neckline of a tank top that I started and never finished. Half is done, the other half has been pinned and just waiting for someone to sew it. Maybe I'll get it done for this summer!

{beth} said...

I love it...it would be cute tied back with a contrasting fabric.

Katrina said...

Yep, mustard yellow or eggplant! I still think Its a great curtain.