Sunday, February 20, 2011

Houston, We Have a Problem...

The problem is that I have discovered Pinterest. Normally that wouldn't be a bad thing, buuuuut since I have been consumed with it for 3 days it's becoming a full fledged addiction.

I had no idea it would be a virtual magazine and for this magazine junkie it's pretty rad!
Here are some favorite finds:

Office
Patchwork Chair from Urban Outfitters



Things to Sew:

Kitchens I Love:


Living Room

DIY Someday...




I could go on and on and on. 

It's invite only and if you want one let me know. I'll hook you up. ;)





6 comments:

DHB said...

Okay, everything you posted is awesome! But I really want to make that felt chrysanthemum. Did you save the tutorial?

Tasha Roe said...

here ya go miss dawn. :)
http://news.holidash.com//2010/04/23/mothers-day-corsage/#

Katrina said...

That kitchen should be yours! So very you!

Cat said...

I'm a rug....hook me up!!!!! You are a baaaaad influence! :)

Lauren Comet said...

can i get an invite, please?
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Its funny you say that because i haven't gotten anything done in days because of it! So many good ideas!