Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2 months? what?

Yep. It's been 2 months since my last post. I don't have a good excuse except for life.
Let's see what's been going on since I last wrote...

December -

  • Open House was a wonderful success. The crazy weather always seems to find us though. 
  • Finished up my Bachelor's Degree... finally.
  • Christmas was wonderful. Probably one of the best on record. Stayed in jammies all day and just enjoyed everyone
  • Enjoyed a baby shower for a sweet friend. Can't wait to meet Little Linden. :)
January - 
  • Lots of snow days for the kiddos to enjoy. 
  • Started working on the basement remodel. {pictures to follow}
  • FINALLY took down the Christmas decor. The house looks so naked  now. 
  • Finished some little projects; painting living room, sewing for friends, etc
  • Lost a dear family member in our family to Cystic Fibrosis, Bethany. She was only 13. Still can't believe she's not here anymore. I have no doubt she is enjoying Heaven. :)
February
  • FINALLY finished up my ruffle shower curtain. {pictures to follow}
  • Still working on basement remodel... 
  • Sewing more purses for the shop, Pink Posie Designs
  • Trying to not create more projects for myself until I have a clean "to-do" list. Possible?

Until tomorrow....
Ella enjoying her first time playing in the snow. {and yes, i did photoshop out the snot. ;)}

2 comments:

Charisa said...

Welcome back girl!

{beth} said...

she is so cute...i want to give her a big squeeze.