Monday, February 14, 2011

$10 Shelves

Way back in October or was it September I added to my "birthday wish list" the famous $10 Shelves from Ana White's site. If you haven't taken the time to peruse her site it is a must! These are the shelves that led to me repainting the living room...yah, THOSE shelves.

We have this wall in our living that needed something - large artwork, a gallery collage...something. Then these shelves popped up on my google reader and HELLO! Perfect!!


Living Room wall before $10 Ledger Shelves

Thrifted Frames primed & painted


Shelves painted in Iron Mountain by Benjamin Moore

Various frames arranged on shelves
Frames decorated with pictures, Christmas decor, and Holiday cards

A fun handmade print from Ron & Claire

I think this wall is going to be my new favorite place to decorate. Check out my sweet Grandma Moses litho I found at a flea market for $1

3 comments:

Splendorfalls said...

beautiful! love the holiday decorations!!

Kim said...

Love the shelving and the way you decorated it for Christmas is VERY cute!

Katrina said...

They turned out perfectly! Love the Christmas theme :)