Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Getting the Ducks in a Row...

Where has the last month gone?

A lot of time has been spent sitting at the sewing machine.


I have 3 Open Houses this month. ack! And finals, and family stuff, and CHRISTMAS!  Luckily I will have all but the last 2 items checked off my list by Dec 16th.  Then I can enjoy all the family stuff and Christmas. :)


Here's some info on the Open Houses:

Goddard School Open House / Craft Fair
Dec 2nd, 6-9pm
801 South Arbor Vitae, Edwardsville, IL 62025
(by Peel)





Come out and stop by! Bring a friend and enjoy some great shopping and tasty treats. 

3 comments:

SplendorFalls said...

Whats the lining on that linen/blue one (you know that fabric I like)? I might need that one!

Charisa said...

The purses look great! I'm always out of town for your open house - maybe next year! Hope you sell a ton!

DHB said...

Sunning bags! I used my last one ALL summer. See you on Sunday, Dec. 12 at Beth's. Looking forward to it.