Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tracy's Baby Shower

The shower has already come and gone. It was over too quickly. It's not very often all of us girls are at the same place at the same time for very long - once, twice a year? It was a lot of fun to hang out and catch up, even if it was for a short time.

I thought I would peek on my camera at all the pictures I took. Had no intention of do much more than that. Well...I got carried away with editing and fun stuff like that.

Here is a little storyboard. I'll post full photos later with info on all the decorations.
enjoy!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Oh TASH! You totally out did yourself this time!!! This is darling. I am looking forward to the full photos. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Charisa said...

Looks so cute! Need the pics to be bigger! I need to see details!

Nice work!

SplendorFalls said...

If the full size pictures aren't up by morning I'm just coming over with donuts to see them! Can't wait!! =)