Friday, August 6, 2010

Some Blog Love

One of the reasons I haven't posted very much is because I have been SUCKED in by a few blogs. When I say "sucked in" it really means perusing and bookmarking blogs at 2:30am!

I am a very visual person and when there are great photos involved it had me at hello!

Here are a few recent favorites and why:

first of all I want to move into her house! It is so happy and cheerful. She has mad photography skills and then there is the DIY factor. Its my weakness - DIY projects. Go check out her section. I wanted to run out and buy spray paint at 2:00am the other night (er...morning?).

This blog has everything from party decor, entertaining tips, home dec ideas, and so much more. Go check out the post on stamping lampshades! Genius!

What can I say, I am a foodie and I am stuck in Highland where there is nothing good to eat. ever. Because my options are limited (probably a good thing) I have been cooking a lot and this has become a great resource. This is my newest favorite - Blueberry Peach Cobbler. It was delish!!

With the impending baby shower at my house in 8 days I have been looking for inspiration to freshen up the joint. This is another great resource!! Check out the categories and quick references on the right - full of amazing ideas! The post on decorating bookcases/built-ins was meant for me.

enjoy!

4 comments:

SplendorFalls said...

Damn you Tasha!

I already got sucked in to the Ashley one thanks to you, now you give me three more??

=)

Charisa said...

I'm with you ladies. Everyday I find new blogs and add at least 8 great, new ideas of things I want to create. This does not boost productivity! I'm at the stage where nothing is getting started or even finished because I cannot commit to anything! And I'm afraid to stop looking at the blogs because I might miss something. I'm addicted! I need an intervention!

I'll add these to my list, great sites!

Tasha Roe said...

I am such an enabler, Mary! ;) you know me!

Kease - Share your blog addictions! I LOVE finding new ones. Did you see that Ashly Ann posted on my blog? Kinda freaking out because I have a total crush on her blog. is that weird? lol

Cristin @ Simplified Bee said...

Ahhh... thank you so much! Your baby shower looked darling. Wishing you all the best with your baby-to-be.

xo,
cristin