Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Backsplash Time

We are getting closer and closer to slapping a "DONE" stamp on the kitchen.
The backsplash is finally completed and the counter will go in soon - White Maple Butcher Block with a Walnut Tung Oil stain. I just love saying that. :)

Here are some before pictures:




And the after:
Finally painted the trim and put the window skirting back on.

I totally lucked out and picked the grout to perfectly match the cabinets.

One more step to being finished. :)

On the kitchen to-do list:
Counter
Baseboards
Curtain for the pantry

I love that it's getting shorter and shorter.

9 comments:

SplendorFalls said...

It's beautiful Tasha!! I'm so glad you posted; I've been itching to see it. Can't wait to see what's next!

Becky said...

Looks great Tasha!

T said...

Gorgeous!

AshleyAnn said...

Cute, cute, cute kitchen. I love your bread box. Thanks for the heads up on the Ohdeedoh feature, I had no idea. You made my night. Thanks!

T said...

Gorgeous!

Charisa said...

You always do great things! Bet it's nice to have done!

Tasha Roe said...

Thanks for the complements! Either the counter is next or the patio furniture. OR landscaping.....hmmmm....
Thanks for posting Ashley! YOU made MY night! :)

DHB said...

Nice work! Have fun at the shower this weekend.

julie said...

Your house is incredible, very jealous!