This is a before of my bedroom yesterday morning:
(I didn't even bother making the bed)
And this is the after:
Here's what I did -
- Moved the curtain rods from the living room to the bedroom - too dainty for the heavy curtains in there.
- Finished sewing my curtain panels (took 20 minutes!). I found the fabric on clearance at Joann's for $3 per yard! Cant be that for flocked fabric.
- Found the floral prints at a The Mission Thrift Store - 6/$1.00. I googled them and they are worth $30 - $60 each!
- Painted the wood frames gray from leftover headboard paint. Found the frames at the same store for $7.00
- Moved the table to the right of the window to the other window & hung curtains.
- Painted the nightstand a few months ago. Jamestown Blue from Benjamin Moore.
- Hung some plates above the headboard.
I really like how it looks. Can't wait to get a better lens for my camera so I can get a shot of the whole room. Too bad they don't sell those at thrift stores. ;)
Andy woke up in the middle of the night and said, "I like the pictures you hung on the wall." so funny!