Monday, January 11, 2010

For the love of paint

it all started with a little visit to K. Hall Designs home store.
(k.hall designs)
(k. hall designs)

there i fell in love with some furniture they had refinished with this amazing paint from Benjamin Moore called Iron Mountain.

it inspired me to dust off my headboard that was eagerly awaiting a coat of paint.


before....lovely knotty pine

during.....analyzing bedding while the paint dries
finished. :)

(pardon the wrinkled bedspread)


my next victim is this little dandy.


8 comments:

Charisa said...

Looks great!

Becky said...

Looks good Tash!

SplendorFalls said...

Just gorgeous!

{beth} said...

it's truly a great color. job well done!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tosha,
When I clicked on your blog and saw you had been to K.Hall Design I got excited. I love that store too! Her candles are so nice as well. Great job on your bed. Looks beautiful! Deb (Charisa's mom)

Caroline said...

Love the little table! Glad to discover your blog.

Kelli said...

Beautiful! And good for you for coming home & finishing the project! I'm inspired to actually follow-through on a project this weekend.... Thanks girl.....!

Tasha Roe said...

thanks! :)
Deb - Have you been lately? all the new spring goodies are out and about. cant wait to go see!!
Kelli - ok. time to tell... what did you get done? and laundry doesnt count. ;)