Monday, October 19, 2009

happy holidays...



So.. is anyone else listening to Christmas music yet? I have been pumpin' Harry for the Holidays for almost a month now. Don't judge me. :)

This got me thinking..... I have always (past few years anyway) wanted one of these vintage ornament wreaths -


or maybe its just that i want to be cool like Mary. :D
either way I found a DIY here on how to make one. If i get my stuff together and remember to take pictures as I go I'll post my progress here.

4 comments:

Charisa said...

bananas! (I kid, I kid!) this wreath is fantastic!

SplendorFalls said...

Well $(%* if your making them, why should I buy one?? He he. I'll have to think twice about paying 66 bucks for one now...darn you Tasha!

My Owl Barn said...

That looks very pretty. I'd check out the site for instructions. Good luck!

meg duerksen said...

i want to make one too!
i love them....these two pictures are beautiful!