Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How's that bathroom coming along you ask....

What? You didn't ask? That's OK. I'll share anyway. :)

The bathroom remodel is coming along nicely. I have about 2 square feet left to grout and then I am DONE with the floor!!

bathroom surround before grout


after grout.


floor grouted.

This past weekend I was able to squeeze some time in and prep the beadboard before installation (filling holes, sanding and priming). We are about half way finished with installing it and I have to say... it looks pretty good. Andy gets props for convincing me to put it in. Those photos are still on my camera....

Miss Ella turned the big ONE on Friday and we celebrated on Sunday. Actually, we celebrated for about a week. It's hard not to when she loves it when we sing "Happy Birthday." She's quite the little ham.

Mother's Day was a lot of fun. We never plan big, elaborate festivities for that or Father's Day, but it is nice to get the handmade cards and pictures from the boys. :) Those gifts are my favorite.



In 15 sleeps my buddy Paige is coming to visit all the way from Oregon for almost a week. We are going to have so much fun!! Lots of activities planned - A trip to the Zoo with the kiddos, Craft Night, a Cards game, yummy food at Olympia...... what else should we do? any suggestions? Probably the farmer's market in town and PB&J fest on Friday. sigh..... I cant wait!!

5 comments:

beth said...

it looks so awesome. way to go!!!

SplendorFalls said...

That bathroom is ROCKIN! Wow! I'm not going to lie...that tile is my dream tile. Yes, I have dream tile. Looking forward to craft night!

Matt Embry said...

that's really cool...did you take any pictures in color?

T said...

Looks even better in person! Loved craft night, thanks for hosting. I'll host one soon, promise...

Philippine Real Estate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.