Wednesday, April 15, 2009

(tap...tap...) Is this thing on?!!

I know. Its been almost a month since I have blogged. And believe me I have heard it from everyone. i know. i get it. :)



So.... what's been going on in the past month or so you say? A lot. Andy and I are both back in school - Andy for his master's in business and I have 3 classes left in undergrad. We are going on the same night together so that frees up an extra evening for some much needed family time. Mix in baseball for the 3 guys in the house along with, house projects (that never seem to end) and time with friends and family and the calendar is pretty full.



A fun list of 'favs' is needed to spice the morning up:




1. Celestial Seasonings Organic Carmel Mocah Coffee - Its delish! Its fair trade! Its Organic! and I could drink about a million and a half of them.





2. Bum Genius Diapers - I am still in love with the cloth diapers we are using on Ella. They are so easy to use and clean not to mention that they were only $175 for ALL of them FOREVER! How adorable are these spring colors?!! And now they offer them in Organic fabrics!




3. Cooking For Baby book - I wish I would have had this and the cloth diapers when Micah was born. The book is amazing and the pictures are sooooo darling!!! Fantastic photography!!


4. And last but not least...an early anniversary gift - Channel set eternity band with a milgrain edge. We have been looking for an eternity band for a few years and never found one that we liked. After a stop at Tracy's grandpa's store I hit the jackpot!!! The only difference between this photo and mine is that mine doesn't go all the way around - just a half circle but the diamonds are bigger. score! :) Thanks, Andy! I know the next 11 years will be even better than the first 11 - even if diamonds weren't involved!! ;) Love ya!





3 comments:

SplendorFalls said...

I'm pretty sure I'd fall over dead with that much on my plate! Where do you guys get all the energy - is it that coffee cause I'll go buy some if it is...

Congrats on the 11 years!! Your ring sounds gorgeous!

Becky said...

Yay, you're back! The ring is beautiful! Congratulations!

HMW said...

Welcome back! We love diamonds!