Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Year of the Flats....

*warning* This post will divert from normal family stuff to talk about shoes - one of my favorite topics. (proceed with caution)

With an effort to look a little more "put together" I am spicing up my wardrobe with some cute flats that can be worn with jeans, skirts, dresses, etc. Most days I tend to get stuck in the stay-at-home-mom-rut and wear the first thing that comes to mind that is clean or closest.

Here is a some cute little number under $25 from Payless

Love these little moccasins by Report from Piperlime - $68

And when the day comes when money is no object these little babies will adorn my feet - Anthropologie $158

2 comments:

Green Haus Love said...

I LOVE those green Fryes!! Get them :)

SplendorFalls said...

Cute Tasha! I have four pairs now I think...this is out of hand for someone who only wears birkenstocks, doc's, and danskos. What is happening to me? =)