Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fresh Start...

The tree is down and the ornaments are all packed away. That was a chore in itself.

Here are a few images from my ornament collection from the tree in the living room.

There are several ornaments that were my grandmother's as well as Andy's grandmother's. They are really special to have.



The tree in the basement didn't make it up this year. The typical decorations that adorn it are the handmade ornaments from the kids that I treasure, childhood ornaments, some bulbs, and the Hallmark Keepsake ornaments. Keep those fingers crossed for next year, kiddos.

And now for this little piece of eye candy.



I know you thought I was talking about my man (he's cute too!), when in fact I was referring to the "Choo-choo Sweater." That little dandy was my brother-in-law's gag gift this year. He conveniently "forgot" it here. I am slightly offended. slightly. Since it has found a new, loving home we have decided to take it everywhere with us and snap some photos - like Flat Stanly or those trollish garden gnomes.
Try not to be jealous.

9 comments:

HMW said...

i like the sweater. biggest loser will have andy fitting perfectly into this sweater in no time. looking great. and, then he'll end up wearing the sweater in more than just pictures around town.

mary said...

i think we need to put andy and claire together in a portrait. claire can wear her sweater with the geese.

Matt said...

tasha...you shouldn't have posted that pic of andy...you made me go and be unproductive...check it out... www.familybc.org

Erica said...

Oh, that is FUN! Love the sweater. =)

SplendorFalls said...

Andy is WORKIN' IT in that sweater! Guess the kids are going to bed early tonight!!

Becky said...

Love the sweater! Too funny!

Green Haus Love said...

Aaron wants his sweater back now....he said that it was by a complete accident that he left it at your house.

ron said...

I would wear that sweater anytime, anyplace.

Green Haus Love said...

*A-hem*, it's been a week already.....