Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weather Advisory

I have no idea what the boys received for day 11 or even 12. the boys are in bed and I wont be waking them. As soon as I hit "publish" it will come back to me. Day 13 was a huge hit though - Star Wars stickers!! If the boys didn't use them Andy would. :)

Today I worked on some Christmas gifts for my nieces and a few friends. Tomorrow I have a few orders to work on as well as some sewing projects around the house. On my list of items for the house that i need to make are; bed skirt for my bed, curtains for my bedroom, bed skirt, sheets & curtains for Ella's room, toys for Ella's gifts, curtain for the pantry opening, stocking for Ella & tree skirt for the Christmas tree. Ideally I would like to have all of this done before Trina and the family visit but I need to prioritize or I will either make myself sick or burn out. or both.

Apparently there is a nasty ice storm brewing and on its way to the St Louis area. I would have had no idea if it weren't for Theresa informing me this morning. I guess not watching TV has its downside. Before a storm others stock up on milk & bread, but around here we stock up on bottled water, salsa, & coffee creamer. I am actually looking forward to school being canceled on Monday so that we can make cookies with some dear friends. I really just want to eat them. :)

1 comment:

SplendorFalls said...

You'll have to post what you make for Ella!

Cookies....I don't think anyone would want to eat any cookies that came out of this house right now, but dang they do sound good!