Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day #7, Wreath Project & Custom Orders

The boys are not letting me forget about the Advent Calendar. Today's gifts were Kit-Kat bars. And just like the other day they were gone before I could take a picture. Holly is really spoiling them.

I found this adorable wreath project that is going to be on my to-do list this week. The sweetness can be found over at the creative and inspiring blog of Elise Blaha

I have quite a few custom orders that I am working on for my two Etsy Shops (Pink Posie Designs & Baby 101). If anyone is interested in a custom order for a holiday gift to give or receive the deadline for placing an order is December 19th.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. The crud is lingering around here and will hopefully be gone in another day or so.

2 comments:

HMW said...

i want to make a wreath like that too. how adorable. wait for me.

Tasha Roe said...

you need to do something with $40 stash of ribbon. :) How long do I have to wait for you?